Hi I am Britt

Hi I am Britt
Classic me pic

About Me

Chef Brittany Gresh is a Le Cordon Bleu graduate. While working as full time cook at the amazing Union Bistro in Castle Rock Colorado she runs Fresh with a G with her father Gus Gresh.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

ahhhhhh Moving

Sorry I have not posted in a bit, I am in the process of moving for the 3rd time in 2010. Oh well life of a young cook (even though my mentor called me a chef last night). So in the past few days I have learned quite a few amazing things. 1. If you drive a Jeep Wrangler like I do if you take the back seat out you have a lot of space! and I mean a lot. Now not nearly as much as my sister with her truck which came in handy yesterday but I fit 10 boxes in my jeep without even trying. 2. Putting yourself in super uncomfortable situations is not a bad idea, now I am talking social situations. 3. I am addicted to GORP! Good Old Raisins and Peanuts! YUM.  Well back to moving I promise I will write a much longer post this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment