Hi I am Britt

Hi I am Britt
Classic me pic

About Me

Chef Brittany Gresh is a Le Cordon Bleu graduate. While working as full time cook at the amazing Union Bistro in Castle Rock Colorado she runs Fresh with a G with her father Gus Gresh.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies



1/3 cup Brown Rice Flour

1/3 cup White Rice  Flour

1/3 cup cornstarch

1 cup quinoa flakes(also if need be you and buy quinoa run it through a coffee grinder or spice grinder)

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt


3/8 cup peanut  oil

3/8 cups peanut butter

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1/4 cup plain almond  milk

1 tsp vanilla extract

Here is how

Preheat oven to 350 F
spray one cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray

Combine dry ingredients one medium bowl
 Mix wet ingredients in one large bowl
 Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl and mix(I like to use my hands so I make sure its all nice and mixed together) to form dough.

Bake for 8-10 minutes till Golden Brown and Delicious.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment