Hi I am Britt

Hi I am Britt
Classic me pic

About Me

Chef Brittany Gresh is a Le Cordon Bleu graduate. While working as full time cook at the amazing Union Bistro in Castle Rock Colorado she runs Fresh with a G with her father Gus Gresh.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lets start out on a positive note!


Some times living in the Gluten Free world is well a challenge and trust me I know! But there are days like yesterday where being Gluten free is really not bad at all. So I guess I should tell you a bit about me and why you would ever want to read my blog. I am gluten free (Celiac blah) and have been for the last say 4 years, now with that said I am no where near perfect, in fact I cheat and suffer for it. So this blog is about being well a Glutard and starting out in my dream career. Starting out as cook 2 and working my way up to chef someday! Also this is a way that I can help other gluten free people. I plan on posting recipes as I create them and would love love love the feedback. I am also going to hint on where to eat gluten free in the Denver Metro area well till I move then I will tell you all the places to munch in the Ski towns!
            So on to my amazing day yesterday and why I decided to go through with writing a blog! I got my first job in the culinary world, 7 days after graduating, I can’t complain. But this was better than I could have hoped. I brought up to my chef that “Hey I do live my life gluten free and have a gluten allergy” instead of the response I normally get which is oh can you work with flour (yes I just cant eat it). He was excited to have some one on staff he could hand over the gluten free specials and deserts. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment