Hi I am Britt

Hi I am Britt
Classic me pic

About Me

Chef Brittany Gresh is a Le Cordon Bleu graduate. While working as full time cook at the amazing Union Bistro in Castle Rock Colorado she runs Fresh with a G with her father Gus Gresh.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Castle Rock Oktoberfest


I love my hometown. No really I do, I might find it insanely claustrophobic, but I still love it. Today was a prime example of what I love about Castle Rock. Today was the Oktoberfest but more importantly it was the dedication of the JAX memorial. The turn out was amazing; all of us who had the honor to know JAX or his Human partner were moved to tears. All I can say is all K9’s go to Heaven and thanks for all your service in protecting all the people of Castle Rock.

Now with that said yikes nowhere in Oktoberfest is there any thing truly Gluten free, the announcer if said, “ if you have a wheat or gluten allergy swallow quick before your throat closes.” Really I don’t think so man, no way is a beer worth it so I thought I should give everyone a few Oktoberfest gf options. Of course if you are celebrating at home.

My favorite Gluten Free Beers!
  1. New Grist! This is my favorite by far.
  2. Red Bridge it’s not bad but you can get it at most Liquor stores.
  3. Greens this probably is my next favorite but the hard part is finding it, but it is worth the search.


No comments:

Post a Comment